All 1 entries tagged Welcoming
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Welcoming on entries | View entries tagged Welcoming at Technorati | There are no images tagged Welcoming on this blog
November 02, 2022
Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself…
Writing about web page https://exchanges.warwick.ac.uk/index.php/exchanges/about/editorialTeam
Actually, the title’s a slight lie – as I’d like to introduce you all you all to the newest members of our Editorial Board. Over the summer we ran an open call for new Board members drawn from and at institutions within the EUTOPIA alliance, of which Warwick is a key member. With thanks to everyone who applied, and folks like the International Office who helped get the word out, we were approached by a number of folks who were interested in joining our team. After a series of fairly informal interviews, I am totally thrilled to reveal the seven new Board members.
- Anna Rivers(English and Comparative Literary Studies University of Warwick, UK)
- Ignaas Jimidar(CHIS/MCS, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium)
- Martín Solórzano González(Epidemiology and Evaluation Barcelona Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute and University Pompeu Fabra of Barcelona, Spain)
- Michelle Devereaux(Film & Television Studies, University of Warwick, UK)
- Pallavi Joshi(French Studies, University of Warwick, UK)
- Shilpi Pandey(Faculty of Law, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium)
- Vanja Baltić(Arts, University of Bologna, Italy)
If you’ve read the most recent issue’s editorial you’ll understand my rationale for expanding the Board and importantly bringing onboard some new talent from around the world. I am genuinely as excited as it is possible to get working on Exchanges, to be able to collaborate with these wonderful and engaging scholars.
In the next few weeks, I’ll be conducting some training and induction work with them all before they really get stuck in to working on the journal. However, I know regular readers will want to join me in welcoming them to the Exchanges family at this point.
You can learn more about each of the new editors, along with our established team, over on the Exchanges’ Board Profiles page.
 What? You haven’t yet? Go on, go there, read it and then come back. I’ll wait here until you do…
 I know - three blog entries in a day is a bit much, but this is what happens when I'm locked up for the preceeding weeks in getting the journal published! I promise, no more than one more post this week...probably...at most