Groups I'm in
Follow the links to see blog collections for those groups
- Gareth Johnson
- Staff: Institute of Advanced Study
This blog centres on developments concerning Exchanges: The Interdisciplinary Research Journal, published by Warwick’s Institute of Advanced Study. Posts are by the head of the journal and Managing Editor-in-Chief Dr Gaz J Johnson, and are a mix of reflections and thoughts on the evolution of the scholar-led publishing field alongside news and announcements from the journal itself. The journal itself has a mission to champion and disseminate original thinking from emerging scholars and new voices within the global research community, drawn from all disciplinary traditions.
Dr Johnson is available to speak on publishing and matters related to the journal, alongside offering facilitated training sessions.
- Posts: 44
- Comments: 0
- Comments by owner: 0
- Images: 28
- Number of times in people's favourites: 2
Most recent entries
- Scholar–Led Utopian Publishing: The Utopia, Dystopia & Climate Change Conference
- How do I update my Reviewer Interests on my Profile?
- Early Career Editors Learning Experience from Scholar–Led Publishing Involvement
- What are the Best Journal Indexing Services for Scholar–Led Journals?
- Après Nous, Le Déluge
- Mentioned in Dispatches: Exchanges at Monash
- One Step Beyond: The ESA Living Planet Symposium 2019
- Call for Publications – In–between Spaces
- Issue 6.2 of Exchanges Now Available
- Pre–Easter News Roundup