Groups I'm in
Follow the links to see blog collections for those groups
- Gareth Johnson
- Staff: Institute of Advanced Study
This blog centres on developments concerning Exchanges: The Interdisciplinary Research Journal, published by Warwick’s Institute of Advanced Study. Posts are by the head of the journal and Managing Editor-in-Chief Dr Gaz J Johnson, and are a mix of reflections and thoughts on the evolution of the scholar-led publishing field alongside news and announcements from the journal itself. The journal itself has a mission to champion and disseminate original thinking from emerging scholars and new voices within the global research community, drawn from all disciplinary traditions.
Dr Johnson is available to speak on publishing and matters related to the journal, alongside offering facilitated training sessions.
- Posts: 102
- Comments: 1
- Comments by owner: 0
- Images: 39
- Number of times in people's favourites: 2
Most recent entries
- New Issue Published: Then & Now Special Isse
- It’s so funny, how we don’t talk anymore…
- New episode: 6 (or so) Ways to Get Involved with Exchanges
- New episode: A Conversation with…M Onat Topal
- 150th Paper Published
- New Episode: A Conversation with…Mark Readman
- Issue 8.3 of Exchanges Published!
- Communities & Communication Conference – April 2021
- In Conversation with…Urmee Chakma
- Experiential Learning Impacts for Post–Graduates within Scholar–Led Editorial Practice