All 1 entries tagged Australia
View all 29 entries tagged Australia on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Australia at Technorati | There are no images tagged Australia on this blog
August 19, 2019
Once again, Exchanges is delighted to announce that we’re seeking a new member for our Editorial Board, due the departure of some team members. This call is specifically for early career and post-graduate researchers registered with Monash University, Australia . Thanks in part to the ongoing Monash-Warwick Alliance, Exchanges has long enjoyed a wonderful collaboration with members of the Melbourne based university, and it’s something I’m keen to continue.
You can download and read the formal call here [PDF], or alternatively chat to some of the current Monash based Exchanges editors for more details. Naturally, you can always drop myself as Editor-in-Chief a line directly (firstname.lastname@example.org), with any questions you might have.
The short version of the call is:
- Open to early career or current post-graduate researchers based at Monash University
- A 1 to 2 year commitment of time, working remotely
- Role supports the editorial review and copyediting stages of publication
- Editors also have a crucial role in promoting, commissioning and encouraging new article submissions to the journal
- No experience in publishing required, but an enthusiasm for scholar-led publication is essential
Editors have the opportunity to be part of an international editorial board, forge extensive interdisciplinary networks and gain first-hand experience of editorial and publication production workflows. Further details of the role’s responsibilities and expectations are available on request.
If this sounds like you, then read the call and then get your application in quickly, because it closes Friday 20th September; although we may close if sooner if a suitable candidate is found sooner. I look forward to hearing from you!
 A call for editors from Warwick, is likely to appear later this year.