Favourite blogs for Life, the University, and Everything!
3rd Year Help
Music Centre Blogs
- Andy's Intrigue
- Antony's blog
- Armwaving Beyond the Bubble
- Beckie's blog
- Bloggety Blog
- BrassSoc's Blog
- Chris' Blog
- Crazy Jaime's Blog
- Dave's blog
- Ed's blog
- Heather's blog
- James' blog
- Jen's blog
- Jerzy's blog
- Josephine's blog
- Juicy's Blog
- Laura's blog
- Lia's Blog
- Little ball of RAGE
- McGeoff's Ponderings
- Michael - Dutiful Bandsaw
- Musings of a blonde
- Naomi - Gooseberry to the stars!
- Nick's blog
- On Man, on nature, and on Human Life, Musing in Solitude
- Other Laura's blog
- Rebecca's blog
- Rebekah's blog
- SOAPBox v2.0
- The Blog of Lu
- The Drunk Drummer
- The Splog
- The World According To Keates
- The blog of a logistic bassist
- Tim's blog
- `They call it madness...'
- scalli ali's blog of scalli
- Miss Sarah's Blog
- Thatz's Blog
Other Warwick Blogs
March 21, 2006
February 08, 2006
February 02, 2006
January 17, 2006
- Nick Sutcliffe was originally green, and actually contained cocaine!
- Nick Sutcliffe was declared extinct in 1902!
- Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of Nick Sutcliffe.
- Nick Sutcliffe is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary!
- Medieval knights put the skin of Nick Sutcliffe on their sword handles to improve the grip!
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Nick Sutcliffe for the rest of the day.
- The most dangerous form of Nick Sutcliffe is the bicycle.
- Olive oil was used for washing Nick Sutcliffe in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- Nick Sutcliffe can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee!
- The National Heart Foundation recommends eating Nick Sutcliffe at least three times a week.
This made me laugh — especially 6)
December 12, 2005
Is this a good thing?
December 10, 2005
December 05, 2005
Writing about web page http://www.facebook.com
I'm sure everyone is already a member of some sort of online community for keeping in touch with your friends. However, I will strongly encourage everyone to join facebook . Amongst other things, your profile is highly customizable and searchable. If you are trying to find someone you met in the union, for example, a single piece of data is needed to find them on facebook — first name, last name, course, living arrangements, general interests… you get the picture (of course, knowing what they look like is also a prerequisite, and indeed worse comes to worse, knowing what they look like can just about be sufficient to find them!).
It also allows others to "tag" photos of you, so if someone else were to upload pictures of you and they tagged them, they can link straight off your profile (unless you choose otherwise), without you doing a thing.
There are many other reasons to join facebook, but why not find out for yourself? I urge everyone to sign up, so get facebook'ing!
December 03, 2005
Home is slightly over-rated. Although the main reason I am bored is almost all of my friends have at least another week left of university. Anyway, here is a quiz:
| You scored as Nerdy Girl. |
What type of girl are you?!!
created with QuizFarm.com
December 02, 2005
|Nick's Reason for Travelling Back in Time:|
To be a protégé of the Marquis De Sade
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
 I realise that I haven't quite gone to bed yet.
In the midst of being terrified of playing Martinu with Laura with an audience (because it's not easy, not because I was playing with Laura!), having no music to play off for oceans and suddenly realising the bass drum had no sticks on it just before a piece begins, the brass concert went pretty well! However, on listening to the brandenburg (a piece I have played as a marimba quintet), I became quite sad as I realised that I would most likely never have the opportunity to play in any tuned percussion ensembles. I don't really like that train of thought so I'll stop writing about that!
I am thouroughly unimpressed at the fact that I am supposed to have lectures 9–11am tomorrow, whether I'll go is another story… and, on that note…
November 30, 2005
Integral z squared dz
Between one and the cube root of three
Times the cosine
Of three pi over nine
Equals log of the cube root of e!
A dozen, a gross, and a score,
plus three times the square root of four,
divided by seven,
plus five times eleven,
is nine squared and not a bit more.
The integral sec y dy
From zero to one-sixth of pi
Is the log to base e
Of the square root of three
Times the square root of the fourth power of i
November 29, 2005
Why is it whenever the aim is to get up at 10am, it turns an hour and a half later? Half the time, even early lectures aren't motivating enough to get up. At least I made it to the percussion sectional at midday on time, even if the rehearsal did tire my legs slightly.
As a side note, the badger in the music office is looking particularly festive.