The 4th PMA is gone with a lovely weather.
But I was not fairly satisfied about my productivity, anyway, let's focus on the improvement.
After submission, I had a talk with Maryam and Freya this afternoon receptively, which gave me some inspiration.
- I came across a paper which I thought was well related to my topic, but it took me literally three hours to understand the language in linguistics and pragmatics. Gosh~
- So, how can I improve in the (critical) reading stage.[It seems like I am coaching myself]. Well, maybe I should try reading around papers that focuses on one particular topic at one time. Instead, one is about phycics, and next one is about business.
- Furthermore, in terms of searching reference, searching by terms may not be an effective way because they are somehow random. Alternatively, I can trace some scholars' works in a systematic way. But at the beginning, I need a good ‘start’.
- When it comes to writing a zero draft or first draft, it is still a nightmare. I cannot write a zero draft without any judgement. But fortunately, I think I probably found out the antidote.
- The culprit is typing. Contrary to typing on the keyboard, I feel my thought flow more smooth when handwriting! The potential reason is when I was typing it seems too easy to delete, correct or move sentences. All of these will block your mind, once you are blocked, you gotta time to judge the quality of your content, which just make things worse. However, when I was handwriting or speaking, I seldom looking back, but only keep going.
Cool~Let's see how it works since I got another PMA due by next monday.
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.