All entries for March 2020
March 14, 2020
Unarguably, it is a serious challenge for all the human being acorss the globe. But ‘the only thing we have to fear is the fear itself.’
Here are some statements from the book Jordan B. Peterson 12 Rules for life that I’ve found inspiring. (My friend recently told me that the author is seriously ill and treated in Russia for addiction withdrawal. It’s not his fault. He was addicted to powerful prescription drugs that meant to calm his anxiety when his wife was dying for cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with him. Mental health and physical health are REAL THINGS.)
March 03, 2020
Inspired by the Design for X, I was thinking about how to address the question like:
Critically analyse the importance of X in a context. X could be a theory, a methodology or something else.
1. look at the broader context/challenge/area for which the theory was development in order to know WHY and HOW it was generated.
2. Industrial examples: also discuss the key aspects of WHY and HOW
（The more that you can illustrate the points that you make with examples, the more you bring your topic to life.）
To whom is it important?
Success: what must have been done and why (CSF)
Failure: why the theory failed in that particular case
What were the factors affecting the success or failure and How they vary with various context.
3. Overall limitation about the theory
To whom it is not important?
4. Any extension or evolution of this theory and Evaluation (Why do you think it is useful or not)
5. Any complementary theories that may be usefulTo whom is it important?