There are some improvement I made during the process of the third PMA of FACS, which saves me a lot of time.
- I calculated relevant ratios first and make a list of My Questions according to these ratios.
- Then, I look for answers to my questions in the given annual reports of two case study PLC companies.
- Apart from that, I put off some things after the submission.
All of them looks like quite easy but not that easy to do them, at least for me.
Personally I think the FACS PMA is the easiest one because we don't need to find and read much reference.
I would like to try another method to improve my efficiency in the next LE PMA.
- Zero draft: write down everything you know out of your brian, without any judgement and critical thinking. No matter it are words, phrases, or sentences. I plan to review and organise the class notes every day so that I don't need to spent more than 4 hours after the module.
- First draft: Based on the freestyle writing, I would have my own questiosn lists and look for support or counterargument from reliable reference.
- Second draft: Analyse, Synthesis, Evaluate and apply them into the specific situations.
- Third draft:...
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.