Groups I'm in
Follow the links to see blog collections for those groups
- Update Details 2
- All users in Warwick Manufacturing Group
- WMG Masters Externals Access
- All staff in Warwick Manufacturing Group
- WMG Staff - umbrella group
- All users in Science, Engineering and Medicine
- Newsletter distribution group: all staff in all academic departments, EdExec, EPQ, SPI
- Update Details Group
- All staff
- All users
- All staff in Science, Engineering and Medicine
- PageMaker Beta Testers
- WMG Intranet Access
- Test upload for supervisor webgroup
- Robert McGonigle
- Staff: Warwick Manufacturing Group
Rob McGonigle is a Project Consultant for the West Midlands Collaborative Commerce Marketplace. Rob visits, has profiled and advises over 60 Small to Medium Enterprises in the region. Rob has specialised in Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing, e.g. Google AdWords, for the team.
Rob’s companies are mainly engineering based in metal and plastics. This is a real departure from his earlier career in telecomunications and computing. Working on the supply side he spent a lot of time managing the lifecycle of Intel based single board computers tracking the processor, chipset and storage roadmaps.
- Posts: 153
- Comments: 123
- Comments by owner: 33
- Images: 144
- Number of times in people's favourites: 3
Most recent entries
- DDAV Audio Visual sub–site launched on ddaerials.com
- Delaying an Energy switch by a week plus 4 week switching time costs £32 extra over previous tarrif!
- Colgate Total Proof — Of Marketing Madness?
- Two meanings for 'closed' confirms that the 'losers' in tech battles often win elsewhere.
- Supermarkets, Data–mining to In–store Locations & how it can go wrong!
- Blocked drains? Finding the underlying problem using CCTV Drain Cameras
- Selecting Bananas via online shopping, green or yellow?
- Greater Spotted Woodpecker & Sparrow Hawk in the back garden!
- Solar Eclipse viewed in Trug of Water.
- Will Google's next search update boost mobile–friendly sites beyond Mobile devices?