Favourite blogs for Putting Cheese in the Mouseholes
Creative Writers » cjones the blog
- Some late night poem drafts.
- A quick plug
- A couple of poems from early summer
- To The Queen
- Playing with Rhythm
- Draft playing with rhythm
- Poem from direct observation
- For the first time
- Draft, March 2008
- Another Draft
- A poem about an obsession: first draft
- A third Person Persona Poem: Parklands
- Gorse Flowers
- A Poem About Food
- Poem in imitation of Roger Finch
- Termless: A love poem employing no terms of endearment or adoration
- Poem in imitation of Douglas Dunn's 'Land Love'
- MOTHER TONGUE
- ..The World Is Going To End in 6 Hours..