All 2 entries tagged Bicycle
View all 10 entries tagged Bicycle on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Bicycle at Technorati | There are no images tagged Bicycle on this blog
January 22, 2010
Writing about web page https://bikebudi.liftshare.com/started.asp
The University is partnered with a Car / Bike / Walkshare scheme that helps people to make the transition to using something other than 4 wheels to get to work.
and sign up to see if you might be able to encourage someone to change their ways!
November 22, 2009
Dear Bicycle User Group member
As part of the evolving Transport Strategy at the University, it has
been suggested that ‘formalising’ the Bicycle User Group (along the
lines of Warwick Car Share for example) and adding benefits such as…
- reduced cost of Warwick Sport membership to enable access to shower
- reduced cost purchase of accessories
- links to Car Share scheme to assist occasional cyclists
- access to on-site cycle repair facilities
- regular free cyclists ‘breakfasts’ (apparently an employer can
provide these as a tax-free benefit up to 6 times per year)
- commitment from the University to meet with Users and take account
of needs in new and existing works to campus.
- cycle training scheme
...would be desirable.
Please do let me have feedback here or though bug[at]listserv.
I’ll take views back to the next Transport Strategy Group on Thurs 10