Favourite blogs for Teresa's blog
My favourites » Alan's blog
- Four dimensions of learning and identity development: Relational; Cognitive; Practical and Emotional
- Experimenting with identities and 'alone together'
- Career decision making styles
- Discussion threads relating to age discrimination and the role of guidance
- Career Adaptability
- Research on career adaptability
- Development and application of interpersonal skills in different contexts
- Difficulties getting labour market information on consequences of subject choice
- Tranferability of doing things well in different domains
- Innovation in learning and development
- Role of work in people's lives
- Gendered talking styles when learning in groups
- Relationship between research, policy and practice
- Future imperfect: high skills and low wages?
- Being a student, becoming a worker and how important is the way you look?
- Career adaptability
- Tell us your career 'story'
- Careers, learning and identities