AHDB Aphid News
- Peach–potato aphids increased to around 150% of last week, with hotspots at Kirton and Wellesbourne.
- Potato aphid numbers have increased to nearly 175% of last week across Britain, apart from four sites.
- Cabbage aphids increased at four sites.
- Single currant–lettuce aphids were caught at Dundee, Gogarbank and Silwood Park. Four were found at Rothamsted.
- Willow–carrot aphids increased to around 245% of last week across much of England.
- Pea aphid numbers doubled across six sites this week, reaching double figures at three.
- Black bean aphid numbers have substantially increased from Starcross up to Preston this week, with a hotspot at Rothamsted.