Groups I'm in
Follow the links to see blog collections for those groups
- Robert McGonigle
- Staff: School of Engineering
Rob McGonigle is a Project Consultant for the West Midlands Collaborative Commerce Marketplace. Rob visits, has profiled and advises over 60 Small to Medium Enterprises in the region. Rob has specialised in Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing, e.g. Google AdWords, for the team.
Rob’s companies are mainly engineering based in metal and plastics. This is a real departure from his earlier career in telecomunications and computing. Working on the supply side he spent a lot of time managing the lifecycle of Intel based single board computers tracking the processor, chipset and storage roadmaps.
- Posts: 150
- Comments: 123
- Comments by owner: 33
- Images: 141
- Number of times in people's favourites: 3
Most recent entries
- Two meanings for 'closed' confirms that the 'losers' in tech battles often win elsewhere.
- Supermarkets, Data–mining to In–store Locations & how it can go wrong!
- Blocked drains? Finding the underlying problem using CCTV Drain Cameras
- Selecting Bananas via online shopping, green or yellow?
- Greater Spotted Woodpecker & Sparrow Hawk in the back garden!
- Solar Eclipse viewed in Trug of Water.
- Will Google's next search update boost mobile–friendly sites beyond Mobile devices?
- End of the World Predictions, a safer approach?
- Photo Frame wall–mounting problems solved at a glaziers!
- Nexus 5 v Galaxy S5, Usability v Specs and software's impact