Search this blog
- From Russia With Vodka (24)
- PDP (15)
- Translation (14)
- Reviews (15)
- China (8)
- Favourite Webshites
- My favourites
- Slideshow of all galleries
- A Dark Mind (34 images)
- China (25 images)
- Edinburgh (13 images)
- Favourite (9 images)
- Kindergarden (33 images)
- Moi (18 images)
- NBA Europe Live Tour Moscow (7 images)
- Prague (24 images)
- Russia (4 images)
- Siem Reap, Angkor Photography Festival 2006 (14 images)
- Space (13 images)
- Tocil 39 (9 images)
- Warwick Castle (11 images)
- el Pueblo (14 images)
Most recent comments
- Personally, I feel that he sounds like an utter cretin :) by Dan Lawrence on this entry
- I meant the University of the Third Age, of course! At 5 o'clock tomorrow morning we leave base camp… by Sue on this entry
- My mother is 80 and belongs to the University of the New Age where she takes part in a multitude of … by Sue on this entry
- Its hard to resist the temptation to judge a country by its leaders, i think the gentleman's reactio… by on this entry
- "Most important thing in business is honesty, integrity, hard work, family and never forget where we… by on this entry
11 comments by 1 or more people[Skip to the latest comment]
Careful; can't saying things like that get you locked up over there?
24 Aug 2005, 08:48
Locked up – no; but they may, and oh yes they should, ban access to my blog, just like they did with the BBC website. People should really protest against living in utter shite. And that was my protest.
24 Aug 2005, 12:05
Awwwwwwww, come back here then!!
24 Aug 2005, 12:09
You can't see the BBC website from China? You? Or everyone?
25 Aug 2005, 08:40
It's a tragedy of the whole nation – China is BBC-less. The closest I've ever gotten to was the BBC search engine, which can't find anything anyway. The links that the website displays are all dead or you are told the server is not responding. It's almost like the BBC doesn't want us reading it.
25 Aug 2005, 10:02
When are you coming back?
25 Aug 2005, 10:49
It's more about when I'm leaving China. I may never come back to the UK, but if I was never to leave China, I'd die like… now.
25 Aug 2005, 11:24
27 Aug 2005, 13:42
Your English contacts must download the BBC news streams and mirror it for you on another server ;)
04 Sep 2005, 18:59
I'm accessing the BBC via a proxy now, thanks to my dear friend Dave Beaumont! Horray to Dave! Horray to the BBC!
05 Sep 2005, 04:15
Surely you mean "Hooray" or "Hurray"?
And in typical iconoclastic fashion, I am going to send an unwanted memorandum to the Tsar (or in this case, the Tsarina) and suggest that the BBC is not good for the National or Imperial interests of the motherland and should not be accessed lest the Narodniks and Bolsheviks try to take advantage of the situation. And we don't want to weaken Wilhelm, he's a good friend of ours.
05 Sep 2005, 04:38
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.