All entries for Tuesday 02 December 2008
December 02, 2008
Today two seminars have been operated, one is the sources of leaders' influence and the other is study one of the reputated leaders in the world, Obama, Jack Welch, George W. Bush, Nelson Mandela and Steve Jobs. Here brifely and simply, I will give some personal opinions about influence tactics which learned from the famous person and real life.
- One of the effective way is to leader by example
- Being a team player
- Using personal magnetism or Charisma
- Consider legitimate requests as the last choice
- Make an inspirational appeal of emotional play
- Using rational and logic persuation
- Keep smiling
- Forming coalitions
Among these, rational persuation and inspirational appeal of emotional play could be considered the top two effective and useful ways to influence people while consulting, authority and giving pressures are always not worked out.