Groups I'm in
Follow the links to see blog collections for those groups
Address: Trinity Street 17
Coventry (CV1 1FJ)
Hello to everyone…….
My name is Vagelis Kitsos. I am 23 years old. I was born and raised in Athens, the capital of Greece.
I’ve graduated from the University of Piraeus in 2009 from the department of “Industrial management and technology”. At the same time I was working as a business consultant in a Greek industry. I have been involved, from an early age, in various social activities and participated in social groups such as the “Equal rights for Women” and the “Greek Anti – Racism” movement. I like to spend most of my free time in athletic activities and reading of poetry and philosophy.
I am looking forward to meeting you face to face…….
CU on class
P.S: “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”
- Posts: 204
- Comments: 392
- Comments by owner: 517
- Images: 4
- Number of times in people's favourites: 8
Most recent entries
- Great papaer
- 3 weeks on work
- Appreciation for the system is lost
- I feel depressed. . . . . .
- Working for the application of the project
- SoPK for our PMAs and project………….
- When the end comes we move to another dimension
- The first thing you do when you do not know something …….. . . . . . Is that so simple?
- Thoughts in Knowledge……………
- Variation on information interpretation . . . How we differentiate ourselves from the others?