Met with my Library Chartership mentor
Met with my Library Chartership mentor on Monday 28th March and updated her on my progress.
- I have arranged to meet with Sue Bennett Director of Student Careers & Skills to talk about the strategic plans for the centre. (Thursday 31st March)
- Completed my CV in draft - I need to check it and pass it to a job search advisor to look over it. I will complete this, by the end of this week.
- Arranged to met with Antony Brewerton about the main library marketing strategy - April 28th
- I will finish making notes on copyright. (I've nearly finished the 2nd book).
- Arrange to met with the Head of Academic Services Carolyn Haresign at Coventry University about their strategic planning.
- I must get a lever arch folder & start putting my portfolio work in, collating it better & to work out any gaps I've got.
- Book study leave to write my personal statement - I don't feel ready yet.
I'd better get on with it!