All entries for Monday 20 March 2006
March 20, 2006
1. Were you named after anyone? Nope. Though I was going to be called either Charlotte or Fiona until my parents decided on Victoria.
2. Do you wish on stars? What would the point be?
3. When did you last cry? Hmmmm…probably about a month ago.
4. Do you like your handwriting? Yes. It's a bit scruffy but better scruffy than precision perfect.
5. What is your favourite meat? Overall probably chicken. But I love things like cured bacon, salamis etc.
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf? The James Bond soundtracks?
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Oh of course.
8.Are you a daredevil? In some respects, but not in others.
9. How do you release anger? With strong words.
10. Where is your second home? Coventry. Though when I leave (sniff) I'm not sure. Hopefully in another country.
11. Do you trust others easily? Nope.
12. What was your favourite toy as a child? A fun pack of cards, teddy or some board game.
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless? PSHE. What. Was. The. Point?
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I don't know the meaning of the word.
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No! It looks awful.
16. What do you look for in a guy/girl? A nice face.
17. Would you bungee jump? Probably not. The idea just doesn't appeal to me.
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. I should do really as it wears the laces out.
19. What's your favourite ice cream? Belgium chocolate.
20. What are your favourite colours? Green, blue.
21. What are your least favourite things? Annoying people, arrogance, laziness, people who talk in the cinema.
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now? At this moment in time…errmm…the number wouldn't be able to be generated on the computer's keyboard.
23. Who do you miss most right now? Quite a few people actually. Mainly my Mum and a few people who i haven't seen for yonks.
24. What are you listening to right now? Hard-Fi.
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? In your arse.
26. What is the weather like right now? Finding out would involve opening the curtains. So I'm going to hazard a guess: it's like tropics out there.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? One of my housemates.
28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex? Face.
29. Do you like the person who sent you this? No one sent this to me, I merely chavved the quiz off someone else.
30. How are you today? A little annoyed.
31. Favourite non alcoholic drink? Ummm…coke, water, cranberry & raspberry juice.
32. Favourite alcoholic drink? Hmmm, white wine, Fosters, purple, smirmoff.
33. Natural hair colour? Dark brown.
34. Eye colour? Light brown.
35. Wear contacts? Nope!
36. Siblings? Indeed! One sister, one brother. Both older.
37. Favourite month? I'm quite a fan of december. I love Christmas but hate new years though. June is often a good one except exams. August is normally quite nice except if it's really hot. Errrm, hate March. (What happens in march???!!?!) Ummm…i don't know. Probably december then.
38. Favourite food? Where to begin? :D Prawns, smoked salmon, cheese, salami, garlic sauces, risotto, chocolate, noodles, lemon, lamb chops, pork siroloin, rump steak, fresh basil, pesto…..when i went to italy i was in heaven.
39. Favourite day of the year? Well if it hasn't happened yet, how do i know? I'm not going to say my birthday as that would be false. I'll say christmas.
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out? Oh hell yes.
41. Scary movies or happy endings? How about neither.
42. Summer or winter? Winter.
43. Do you want your friends to write back? Bloody hell, no.
44. Who is most likely to respond? No one! No one at all!
45. What book/magazine are you reading? Currently I'm reading a book for my course.
46. What's on your mouse pad? I don't have a mouse. I have a inbuilt mousey on my laptop.
47. What did you watch on TV last night? Hmmm. It started with Poirot and then we watched The Hole.
48. Favourite Smell? The smell of revenge. I'm kidding, probably fresh ground coffee or garlic!
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone? Nah.
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done? I'm going to take "tiresome" as meaning "you were so tired once you'd completed this task you were a zombie." It was when I travelled from New York to North Carolina on the greyhound bus last summer. Delays! Cancellations! Scary people! Victoria by herself clutching her passport to her chest in desperation of not getting mugged at the greyhound desk at midnight! People trying to con me! Huge suitcase and little me! No toilets! Phone not working! Travelling through the night! Victoria not knowing when to get off the bus the next day! When I finally got to my destination I was a little stressed out zombie.