A Belated Follow–Up
Some weeks go by where I implement features that are instantly visible to those playing and then there's some days/weeks where everything I do is behind the scenes and so it doesn't look like I've done anything. The last couple of weeks has been mainly the latter, although the rewrites to stuff behind the scenes has made it considerably easier going forward to get "stuff" done a lot quicker.
The GUI manager has once again been almost completely rewritten from scratch but will allow me to have much better control over how mouse/keyboard input is handled. Vehicle ViewWindows now follow the vehicle around the map rather than duplicating the main window, and a vehicle's orders can also be displayed in it's own little window.
Two vehicles are now in the world at any one time, making their way between 3 Bus Stations in the order set out in their Orders.
Up until now I've simply been hosting any videos I've made on my webspace in xvid (and occasionally WMV) format. However I've decided it's about time I put them somewhere sensible, so plumped with Google Video – mainly so I can host them in each entry without the user having to download/view the video.
The problem with Google Video so far seems to be that it takes a long time for them to "Process" the video, whether that involves any form of encoding or not I don't know, but as soon as my new video is "Live" I'll post it… 3 hours and counting.