All entries for March 2006
March 07, 2006
Top B Playlist Week 10
Woo-hah! I had an awesome time last night guys, thanks for helping me through it. Carter will never know what he missed… ;o)
- Stevie Wonder – 'What the Fuss?'
- The Charlatans – 'The Only One I Know'
- Happy Mondays – 'Step On'
- The Cramps – 'Human Fly'
- Cake – 'Short Skirt, Long Jacket'
- Ugly Duckling – 'A Little Samba'
- A Tribe Called Quest – 'Can I Kick it?'
- Skee-Lo – 'I Wish'
- Mark Ronson – 'Just' (n)
- Squeeze – 'Cool for Cats'
- ELO - 'Mr. Blue Sky'
- Adam Ant – 'Goody Two Shoes'
- Ludacris – 'No. 1 Spot'
- Hot Chip – 'Over and Over' (n)
- JC Chasez – 'Blowin' me up (with her love)'
- Kriss Kross – 'Jump'
- 911 – 'Bodyshakin'
- Gnarls Barclay – 'Crazy' (n)
- N*E*R*D – 'She Wants to Move'
- De La Soul – 'The Magic Number'
- Candi Statton – 'Young Hearts, Run Free'
- Missy Elliott feat. Christina Aguilera – 'Carwash'
- Fun Lovin' Criminals – 'Scooby Snacks'
- Joss Stone – 'Super Duper Love'
- Joey Negro – 'Make a Move on Me' (n)
- Braund Reynolds – 'Rocket (A Natural Gambler)'
- Martin Solveig – 'Everybody'
- Pink – 'Stupid Girls' (n)
- Ol' Dirty Bastard – 'Baby, I got your Money'
- Jennifer Lopez – 'Jenny from the Block'
- Maceo and the Macks – 'Cross the Tracks'
- Rick James – 'Superfreak'
- Black Eyed Peas – 'Pump It' (n)
- Huey Lewis and the News – 'Hip to be Square'
- Cyndi Lauper – 'Girls Just Wanna have Fun'
- Eurythmics – 'Sisters are Doing it for Themselves'
- Santana feat. Rob Thomas – 'Smooth'
- Katrina and the Waves – 'Walking on Sunshine'
- The Bluebells – 'Young at Heart'
- Blondie – 'One Way or Another'
- Hi-Tack – 'Waiting for You (Say, Say, Say)' (r)
- Meck – 'Thunder in my Heart Again' (r)
- Dee-Lite – 'Groove is in the Heart'
- Take That feat. Lulu – 'Relight my Fire'
- No Doubt – 'Just a Girl'
- Barenaked Ladies – 'One Week'
- DJ Kool – 'Let me Clear my Throat' (r)
- Sean Paul – 'Get Busy' (r)
- L'il Jon – 'Get Low' (r)
- Bomfunk MCs – 'Freestyler'
- Mylo vs. Miami Sound Machine – 'Dr. Pressure'
- Basement Jaxx – 'Do Your Thing'
- Franz Ferdinand – 'Do you Want to?'
- Arctic Monkeys – 'I Bet that You look Good on the Dancefloor' (r)
- Alien Ant Farm – 'Smooth Criminal'
- Kelly Clarkson – 'Since You've been Gone' (r)
- Bowling for Soup – 'Girl all the Bad Guys Want' (r)
- Green Day – 'Basketcase'
- T-Rex - '20th Century Boy' (THE MIDNIGHT POUNDER)
- Gina G – 'Just a Little Bit'
- Village People – 'In the Navy' (r)
- Village People – 'YMCA'
- Rasmus – 'In the Shadows'
- Kaiser Chiefs – 'Oh my God'
- The Killers – 'Somebody Told me'
- Queen – 'Don't Stop me Now' (r)
- Ricky Martin – 'Livin' la Vida Loca'
- Black Box – 'Ride on Time' (p)
- Strike – U Sure Do' (p)
- Bellini – 'Samba de Janiero'
- Prodigy – 'Breathe' (p) (r)
- Lulu and the Luvvers – 'Shout'
- Beach Boys – 'Surfin USA'
- Los Lobos – 'La Bamba'
- The Proclaimers – '500 Miles'
- Electric 6 – 'Gay Bar'
- Wheatus – 'Teenage Dirtbag'
- Deep Blue Something – 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'
- The Wannadies – 'You and Me Song'
SEE YOU NEXT TERM!
March 03, 2006
Remember – Last Top B of term next week!
Any advance requests, get 'em down here.
Otherwise, remember to get there EARLY on Monday as there'll be a queue, and vote for the midnight pounder here
See you on Monday!
Tarbs and Carts x