All entries for Wednesday 24 November 2004
November 24, 2004
- Blogs to be used for logging team work, so markers can see progress of work. This also means that minutes are to be taken at every meeting.
- Key to Presentation is femtochemistry and why Zwail won the prize, not the history of the nobel prize or his history – these sections should be brief but informative.
- Narrator idea to link the different sections together, could add humourous element to a "straight-laced" presenation.
- Oral parts to be re-assigned later on, since not equal in proportion in research terms.
- The nobel Prize – Lucinda
- Background to Zewail and further projects of Zewail – Eleanor
- Introduction to femtochemistry and reasons for development – Alice
- Reasons for awarding the prize and speach – Dave
- Further Developments in Femtochemistry – Tom
- Research spurred by femtochemistry into cells – Will
- Summary and Conclusion – ?