Merry Christmas! and I'm writing another receipe for you, Ruth.
…this is the way I cook but someone else has a different recipe so just don't think this is the universal rule. Here we go.
Ingredients (for one person):
1 leaf of cabbage
1 slice of bacon (or more if you want)
few green peas or string beans
2 table spoons of pain flour
2 table spoons of water*
some vegitable oil
1. slice cabbage, beans and bacon as thin as you like (but obviously the thinner you slice the faster they will be cooked).
2*. mix an egg, flour and water together in a bowl. I use fish soup instead of water, but I'm thinking chiken broth can substitute this.
Recommended source to eat with:
mix of Wooster source and mayonnaise (this is really GOOD!)
or you can eat with Soy Source, ketchup…
How to Cook:
1. Fry sliced cabbege, bacon and beans with vegitable oil in a fry pan.
2. When they are cooked, add mixture of egg, flour and water on top of cabbge, bacon and beans.
3. When the bottom side is cooked, turn it over to cook the other side.
4. Done. Put your favorite source on top to eat.
Notes: Some people use ham instead of bacon, and add cheese and corn. Potatos can be added as well. It's really anything-goes-in food.