September 04, 2012

Teaching Development Grants Available from HEA

Writing about web page http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/tdg/departmental

The Higher Education Academy have announced their departmental round of grants which is open to single departments in HEIs. Grants will be awarded to projects that encourage cooperation between colleagues to support the enhancement of learning and teaching.
Key themes for this academic year are assessment and feedback and flexible learning. Projects in these areas will be awarded 75% of available funding while the remaining 25% is dedicated to an open call for innovative pedagogic projects.
Projects will run for 15 months and applications may request up to £30,000 from the HEA.
The deadline for submissions is 5pm on Thursday 27 September.

- No comments Not publicly viewable


Add a comment

You are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

September 2012

Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
Aug |  Today  | Oct
               1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Search this blog

Galleries

Most recent comments

  • Thanks for highlighting this Sarah. by Steve Locke-Wheaton on this entry
  • As one of the judges for last year's competition (and for this year's), I have to echo David's comme… by Sarah Richardson on this entry
  • Yes Sarah, I have also seen many favourable student comments for audio feedback and my own work on v… by Teresa MacKinnon on this entry
  • Thanks, Sarah, for your comment and for flagging up the Leeds case study. It seems to reveal the dep… by on this entry
  • Hot off the press is a case study on digital feedback tutorials from the University of Leeds: http:/… by Sarah Richardson on this entry

Blog archive

Loading…
Not signed in
Sign in

Powered by BlogBuilder
© MMXX