All entries for Sunday 24 April 2005
April 24, 2005
Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil it if you haven't seen the result yet – and off you haven't, I highly suggest you get yourself to a television at highlights time tonight. Awesome Grand Prix, simply awesome. The most exciting closing laps of a race in a long, long time.
Things I continue to hate – sorry, HATE:
- Mid-race ad breaks on ITV.
- People who decide to go to an ad break with not many laps to go and the most exciting battle of the season in progress.
- James Allen. Speaks in soundbites; is incredibly artificial and superficial.
- Jim Rosenthal.
SixEight years into the job and still knows nothing.
- Mark Blundell. Keeps name-dropping to convince us he was once a quick driver. Mark: you weren't.
- ITV's assumption that every F1 viewer is only watching motorsport because there's no football on.