Baton accepted, PJ! ;)
Total volume of music files on my computer: < 1GB
The last CD I bought was: From a street musician in Salzburg – instrumental
Song playing right now: Heart Sutra
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1. Mai Phen Rai (from the musical, Chang & Eng)
– cried the first time I heard it live – a mother's love is truly unconditional…pure…true
2. Ai De Lu Shang Zhi You Wo He Nie
– beautiful lyrics; Dunno what I'd do if someone sang that to me ;P
3. Amigos Para Siempre
– reminds me of all the wonderful friends around me, here as well as back home
4. We Could Be In Love
– Cute, luv the idea (a mere illusion though it is, sometimes) ;P
5. What If I Said
– A happy/sad song, or part of the real/illusionary debate, depending on what you make it out to be. A song which is alive.
So many other songs are on my favourite list still!
Heart Sutra, Yue Lao, 1001 Ge Yuan Wang, Anak, Belaian Jiwa, The Gift, Guang Huai Fang Shi, etc etc
Music has in its hands, the power to touch a person's soul – the gentleness to heal, and the magic to inspire.