Vote for Tina as Your International Committee Chair
International Committee Chair
För att stötta dig! Aapki madat ki liya! ¡Yo le ayudo!
Expand the efforts of Project Soc to encourage international students and cultural societies to GET INVOLVED in all aspects of student life.
– NEW EVENTS and SOCIAL ACTIVITIES directed at supporting international students and ‘Freshers’ at Warwick.
– Expand the 'buddy' system so that every International Student gets a friend to help with settling at Warwick.
– NEW and IMPROVED measures of cooperation with the International Office to increase efficiency in communication and international student support.
– Ensure HEAT gets better and better, representing as many ethnicities, cultural croups and regions of the world as possible and more opportunities for societies to have performances.
-Organise career advice sessions for international students touching on issues, such as work-permit and VISA.
– Be there for you on a personal level and attend your individual personal needs.
– Make my work with the International Committee Team FULL OF FUN!!!!
– 2nd Year Economics, Politics and International Studies.
– International Committee Member 2005–2006
– One World Week Forum Event Manager 2005–2006
– Travelled and lived in South East Asia and Latin America.
When I first moved to the UK I felt it was difficult to adapt to the culture. As time went by I learnt to love and appreciate it. Meeting international students has so far been my best experience at Warwick. As a chair, I would continue to support Warwick’s cultural and international diversity. Support me and YOU will have my support…
VOTE FOR ME, TINA!