All entries for Thursday 24 November 2005
November 24, 2005
(1) Tidy up the report by
– find a criteria for cutting or not the outliers
– use pwt03 weight as pwit03 is not exogenous weights
– use pweight instead of fweight
– find in the stat literature on how to adjust extreme weights
– use hetprob model instead of probit, find other binary choice model as well.
– read the paper that Mark gave about weighted OLS
– add some details that Mark asks in the report.
(2) prepare for the Selection model.