All 1 entries tagged Friend
January 04, 2007
I was OK yesterday, quite looking forward to going back to work and picking up the routine again but by the time I got home last night I was thoroughly fed up. I can only see dark, cold, damp days drawing out endlessly filled with work, work and more work….so on the drive to work this morning I thought about all the things I’ve got to look forward to in the next few weeks…
1. It’s Friday tomorrow
2. My friend D is coming from Wales on Saturday
3. We’re meeting our other friend L to celebrate her 40th in Birmingham
4. Might get my allotment this weekend
5. Going on a 2 day course next week
6. Step classes start again on Monday
7. Greek lessons start again next Thursday
See there’s quite a few there but do I feel uplifted? Frankly no but I might have perked up again by tomorrow!
On another tack I was watching the Midlands news last night and a woman was featured called Bee Wells who has fought off cancer 3 times with her diet. I couldn’t believe it when I saw her because it was an old friend of mine from Wales who I’d lost touch with. She looked exactly the same despite the poor health she’s obviously been subjected to. I emailed the programme to see if they will pass my details on to her, it would be great if she got in touch.