That blur we call life
There is a simple reason for my lack of posting recently – I have nothing to say. Days pass in a dull grey fashion, consisting mostly of revision, playing Jade Empire (completed last night – thanks David for the loan you evil bastard), and watching any TV shows I can get my hands on by way of procrastination. The very few memorable things to have come out of the last few days can be summed up thusly:
- Physics degrees are useless
- No one can remember derivations we learned by heart for our exams on April 21st
- Richard Herring possibly likes yoghurt more than the average person
- Jade Empire is very very good
- Dark Angel is not very good but it's a way to pass the time
- Firefly is awesome. Shame on Fox etc….can't wait for Serenity
- The Everglow by Mae is much more enjoyable than revision
- I really don't care about my course any more (assuming I ever did)
- Exam timetablers are evil
- Fox is evil
- EA is evil
- I make too many lists
Why is it that with a mere 7 days till my next exam, I really can't be bothered to revise. It feels like this is all I've been doing for as long as I can remember (which, given on point 2 of that list, is highly likely). It would be nice to be able to just go to sleep for the next 2 weeks, and wake up on the other side to find that i was hypnotised for all that time, revised 16 hours a day, learned everything, sat the exams and did really well.
A boy can dream, can't he?