Some stuff about me
It has come to my attention that none of you actually know anything about me, and, while I am happy to keep things like this, I don't like being slandered ;-)
So here's some facts:
- I do not moan all the time.
- I play guitar, but only in my own room. No, I don't suck, but I get nervous playing in front of people. Whatever…
- I don't sing unless absolutely sure no one else can hear. I recorded myself once and the results weren't pretty.
- I play lots and lots and lots of computer games. I also review them occasionally for the Boar. (Plug!)
- I do, much to my suprise, have some friends. Somewhere.
- I play lots of badminton and am very good. I am on the uni's (second) team, so this is obviously not a lie. (Trying to come up with a modest way of saying that and failing.)
- I don't do any work unless there is someone standing over me with a cattle-prod. Sorry, I mean a deadline. This is in order to facilitate my huge computer game and badminton habbits.
- I am not the most immature person I know. In fact, I know two people who are more immature than me. This may suprise anyone who meets me.
- I am quite possibly the Antichrist, as there was an eclipse of the moon and earthquakes in England on the day I was born. Having met other people who share my birthday however, I can't help wondering if it isn't one of them instead.
- Any interest I had for physics on starting uni has been drained away by doing nothing but applied maths for the entire course.
- I am generally apathetic, have no direction in life, no career in mind. I do, however, know the things that I don't want to do. Which includes almost everything.
I think that's enough for now, don't you?