The exam timetables are up on the Arts Centre Wall of Death. My timetable for the coming term now looks like this:
- April 21 – Solid State exam
- April 22 – Weather and the Environment/Physics in Medicine exam
- May 3 – Project Final Report deadline (5000 words)/Scientific Method essay deadline (2500–4000 words)
- May 17 – Introduction to Nuclei and Particle Physics exam
- May 18 – Computer Graphics exam
- May 21 – Artificial Intelligence exam
- May 24 – Magnetic Properties of Solids/NMR exam
I have not started revising for the 5 exams in May because of the 3 in April, and because of the foolish assumption that they would be at the start of June. Those missing 2 weeks are going to kill me…
I also haven't started on the philosophy essay, although I have done a tiny bit of reading, and my project report is only 1/4 done at the moment, due to copy/pasting my interim report.
I short, I am screwed, as no doubt is everyone else in their final year. Welcome to the worst month of my life.
Edit: For added irony, the particle physics revision lecture is on May 20th. Useful.