All entries for Friday 15 April 2005
April 15, 2005
The exam timetables are up on the Arts Centre Wall of Death. My timetable for the coming term now looks like this:
- April 21 – Solid State exam
- April 22 – Weather and the Environment/Physics in Medicine exam
- May 3 – Project Final Report deadline (5000 words)/Scientific Method essay deadline (2500–4000 words)
- May 17 – Introduction to Nuclei and Particle Physics exam
- May 18 – Computer Graphics exam
- May 21 – Artificial Intelligence exam
- May 24 – Magnetic Properties of Solids/NMR exam
I have not started revising for the 5 exams in May because of the 3 in April, and because of the foolish assumption that they would be at the start of June. Those missing 2 weeks are going to kill me…
I also haven't started on the philosophy essay, although I have done a tiny bit of reading, and my project report is only 1/4 done at the moment, due to copy/pasting my interim report.
I short, I am screwed, as no doubt is everyone else in their final year. Welcome to the worst month of my life.
Edit: For added irony, the particle physics revision lecture is on May 20th. Useful.