I did more experiments today. To conclude, I have implemented 1 existing method, 2 methods based on concepts employed in other areas, 2 methods derived from the the correlation of methods. 2 methods have shown error variation of less than 0.2% which is much better than other existing methods. However, these methods are not efficient enough when they are under the influence of gravity. Most simulation doesn’t impose gravity influence, therefore the current 2 methods can be improved further. I can say that 80% of parameter 2 has been achieved. Parameter 1 has succeeded to prove the first hypothesis. But I still need to improve the method and do more experiments to evaluate my model behaviour.
Ok its time to put the experiments aside. I managed to complete the first draft of chapter 1 of my progress report today. I will start on chapter 2 after this. Gosh, its a bit overwhelming but God is on my side. I pray for wisdom, strength, peace and joy!!!! In Jesus’ name , Amen!!!!!!
*PS* : Read the poem, it’s very inspiring…