All entries for Tuesday 06 December 2005
December 06, 2005
(If you don't have much time, skip to the end, important stuff there!)
As some of you may have known, I was doing an interview in Slough for Mars today, which didn't go too badly.
It's just everything else that's been $%@&#*!
- Firstly the TWM buses didn't turn up so I had to jump in a taxi to make it on time for the train…
- That turned out to be over an hour late, so I had to go via London instead which meant I had to…
- Change my ticket but the not-so-helpful man's machine wasn't working, but this was OK as…
- The London train was also very delayed, which would have been OK except…
- On the underground a poor woman fell down the escalator, which meant there was no way down and that I almost missed the last train to…
- Slough. What a dump.
Anyhow, the interview went OK except for the odd dodgy moment and I think I did alright in the psycometric tests, so I was in a pretty happy mood until on the tube on the way home, when I realised that I'd been pick-pocketed and my phone had been nicked. Bugger.
Well, I've now cancelled my phone and since I'm coming up to the end of my contract anyway it's not too bad, I'll just have to go phone shopping tomorrow instead of working on my project.
The real problem will be phone numbers though: I haven't backed up my phone's memory since last Christmas (whoops), so if anyone has given me their number or changed number since then please e-mail me with it!
Thanks a lot, and I hope you had a better day than me,
Edit: All better now, see above