All entries for Wednesday 09 March 2016
March 09, 2016
Back to the future
Good leaders are future-focused
" Be the change you want to bring about- model you are trying to encourage ".
For the brigther future not only organization but individual, I have traced back the leadership theory. Here is some useful sugestions. Research shows that ,in general, leaders who are effective now and in the futire have learn how to be:
- future-focused, they create the vision and articulate into their group and stick with it.
- comfortable with ambiguity, they are willing to take calculated risks.
- persistent, they can maintain a positive
- excellent communication, they know how to write cleary, listen actively well negtiate.
- level-headed, they know how to stay calm in the midst of turmoil.
- self-aware, they know themself how their own patterns of behavior affect others.
- caring, they have a demonstrated ability to empathize with other people's needs.
All above, effective leaders are not born with the gift of knowing how to lead rather they gain experience and absorb knowledge they see and listen around them. This tips may be useful foe those who want to be leaders.