AHDB Aphid News
The latest edition of AHDB Aphid Newshas been released for the week ending 4th August.
- Peach–potato aphid numbers were about the same as the previous week - but all were captured in Scotland.
- Two potato aphids were captured in Scotland.
- Cabbage aphid numbers declined to about half of the previous week.
- Single currant–lettuce aphids were captured at Inverness, Dundee and Starcross.
- Four willow-carrot aphids were captured; one each from Preston and Wellesbourne, as well as two from Hereford.
- Pea aphid numbers decreased to around 77% of the previous week.
- Five black bean aphids were captured.