AHDB Aphid News
The latest edition of AHDB Aphid News has just been published.
- Black bean aphids were caught at four sites, with the highest number being caught at Preston (6) this week in the ST (suction traps).
- Peach・potato aphids (Myzus persicae) were caught at five sites this bulletin week in the ST.
- Single mealy cabbage aphids (Brevicoryne brassicae) were caught at Kirton and Wellesbourne in the ST this bulletin week.
- No currant-lettuce aphid (Nasonovia ribisnigri) was caught in the ST this week.
- Willow ̶ carrot aphids (Cavariella aegopodii) were caught at Dundee (19), Kirton (2) and Wellesbourne (1) this week.
- The parsnip aphid (Cavariella pastinacae) was caught at Newcastle (5), York (2) and Preston (2) this week.
- The parsnip aphid (Cavariella theobaldi) was caught at Dundee (1), York (1) and Writtle (1) this week.