AHDB Aphid News
- Numbers of peach–potato aphids captured in the network of suction traps increased in Northern Britain.
- Potato aphid numbers almost halved compared to last week, with increases at only Gogarbank and Preston.
- Cabbage aphid numbers also declined overall.
- Single currant–lettuce aphids were recorded from Scottish sites at Inverness and Ayr.
- Willow–carrot aphid numbers decreased overall.
- Pea aphid numbers increased to 144% of those captured last week, with a continued hotspot at Dundee.
- The total number of black bean aphids captured decreased overall.