All entries for Tuesday 06 June 2006
June 06, 2006
Let anyone with understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person. Its number is six hundred and sixty–six.
Satan appears to be alive and kicking here in London on this the 6th day of the 6th month of the year 2006. It is my belief that he manifests himself in the form of particular phenomena which are oh–so–not–hilarious when occurring in rapid succession. These include:
- Posh school children in straw boater hats (puh–lease) on scooters endeavouring to execute a perfect hit–and–run by riding at high speeds down the middle of the pavement
- Ladies who lunch (mothers of said posh school children)
- ALL cars in London, especially SUVs
- Pollution and black snot resulting from excessive tube usage
- Commuters (excepting myself, who is of course PERFECTLY considerate)
- London Underground
- Northern line
- Dirty 14 year old freak boys who grope your arse on the tube
- Did I mention the tube?
- Briefing packs that will never ever ever be complete no matter how hard you try
- Headaches caused from lack of sleep
- Lack of sleep
- The fact the sun goes in whenever I go outside
- EnGRRland flags everywhere
- Nobs like the rich freaks featured on "Britain's Biggest Spenders" (ITV 9pm, don't ask me why I watched this), all of whom have too much money and time on their hands and not enough taste / compassion / imagination to actually do something meaningful / interesting with it.
- Reality TV more generally, esp BB
- Rapidly congealing reheated stir fry and mouldy jacket potatoes
- Tube tube tube
I HATE EVERYTHING TODAY. STOMP.