All 2 entries tagged Youtube
View all 28 entries tagged Youtube on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Youtube at Technorati | There are no images tagged Youtube on this blog
April 19, 2008
Similar to Wikipedia Whispers, but using YouTube's Related Videos. To play, one chooses a video on YouTube (any video will do - even a random one), then you just choose Related Videos and see how quickly you can reach a video the seems totally unrelated to the original article. For example:
- Discovery Channel The world is just awesome commercial - An advert for Discovery Channel. (It has Stephen Hawking and the Mythbusters!)
- A car that runs 200 miles on compressed air - Piece about a French guy that developed a car that runs on compressed air.
- Compressed Air Powered Go Cart 2 - Exactly what it sounds like. The second of three videos, apparently.
- Crazy go-kart jump - A go-kart jump whose success depends on your point of view...
- brother flipping go-kart - Drink driving in a go-kart.
- street racing - Another "Ronseal" video*....
- Police VS Street Racer [Greatest Police Chase] - Police chase from a helicopter.
- Ghost Car Vanishes During Police Chase !!! wow ! - Ghost Car... yeah, right...
- Ghost Car - The video of the car on the winding road with the zombie jumping out at the end.
- scary - Another stupid "jump out and say 'boo!'" video.
- The Matrix Movie Mistakes - Matrix bloopers.
So there we are, "The Earth is wonderful" to "the Earth is fake" in 11 videos...
October 10, 2006
Apparently, thanks to $1.Something billion, the two big names in online video sharing-and-what-have-you are currently Google and Google.
I’m too tired at the moment to concentrate on articles to see if there’s an indication as to what exactly’s going to happen to YouTube…