All 1 entries tagged Top-Up
January 16, 2006
To get a queue to form behind you in Costcutter, just follow these easy steps:
- Take out a mobile phone contract for at least a year, or until you've forgotten some of the subtleties of Pay As You Go.
- Drop back down to a Pay As You Go tariff at the end of the contract.
- Forget that you have to link your new e–top–up card to your phone.
- Pick out some food and try to top–up using the card when you go to the appropriate checkout (i.e. the ones by the alcohol that have the top–up machines).
- Be prudent and check the top–up recipt, only to discover that's it's failed and you need to register it.
- Have a manager called over to refund your twenty pounds.
- Take two steps towards the door before remembering you should have a carrier bag.
- Reach back and grab your shopping
- Leave the store, patting your pockets and checking your wallet to make sure you haven't forgotten anything else.
All in all, a pretty good day…