All 2 entries tagged Meme
January 15, 2006
Writing about web page /hnryan/entry/moi/
Writing about an entry you don't have permission to view
- A thimbleful of Richard Winskill would weigh over 100 million tons.
- Peanuts and Richard Winskill are beans.
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Richard Winskill!
- In his entire life, Richard Winskill will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
- If you drop Richard Winskill from the top of the Empire State Building, he will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground!
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Richard Winskill.
- Richard Winskillicide is the killing of Richard Winskill.
- Richard Winskill can live for up to a week without a head.
- Devoid of his cells and proteins, Richard Winskill has the same chemical makeup as sea water.
- It is bad luck to walk under Richard Winskill.