All 1 entries tagged Competition
View all 42 entries tagged Competition on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Competition at Technorati | There are no images tagged Competition on this blog
April 02, 2006
Update (19th May 2006): The competition is now closed, and Max Dymond was the winner
I'm bored, so I did this:
Wd thmj gt npd gmpmptamt tgat pdmpjd pgmtjd gdt dmjmwmdmt mu md tgdgp datmtpgtd dmpm md dwdpagpd; pmwgmg, ptngmg, jtmpgmg, mp – gm Pamtjamd – tgpmwgmg gdatw thmgp bmu gm tgd waw tgat njw Pamtpmdm bm tmeqtamd
And while it may look like meaningless garbage, it is in fact perfectly meaningful coded garbage. It's also a quotation, so the views expressed in it are not necessarily my own; it just amuses me…
Anyway, whoever decodes this first, and posts the answer either in a comment or a trackback, wins a J2O next term (as such, this is only open to people at Warwick).
No Purchase Necessary, Terms & Conditions Apply.
1. This competition is open to all current members of the University of Warwick aged minus infinity to plus infinity, inclusive, excluding all employees of richardwinskill.co.uk, their family, pets, infectious diseases, and tandem bicycles.
2. No bees
3. No purchase necessary; post solution in a comment or a trackback.
4. The first correct answer received will win the prize.
5. If a J2O cannot be found, we reserve the right to substitute something else.
6. mmmmm! pie
7. This competition is not affiliated with anyone it's not affiliated with.
8. Prepositions are words you should not end sentences with.
9. Any other terms and conditions I think of later also apply