All entries for Saturday 19 April 2008
April 19, 2008
The long-awaited, much-anticipated sequel to TROTT's Campaign for Political Correctness 3: TROTT's Campaign for Political Correctness 4!
Please Note: this instalment is a slightly different format: three alternatives are presented, and you may choose the third one... I mean, "whichever you prefer".
Vista/XP* doesn't suck, OS X is just better.
OS X Sucks
OS X doesn't suck, Vista/XP* is just better.
Vista/XP* and OS X Both Suck
Vista/XP* and OS X don't both suck, Linux just wipes the floor with them.
Stay tuned for Part 5... at some point in the future... maybe.
* Delete as appropriate.
Similar to Wikipedia Whispers, but using YouTube's Related Videos. To play, one chooses a video on YouTube (any video will do - even a random one), then you just choose Related Videos and see how quickly you can reach a video the seems totally unrelated to the original article. For example:
- Discovery Channel The world is just awesome commercial - An advert for Discovery Channel. (It has Stephen Hawking and the Mythbusters!)
- A car that runs 200 miles on compressed air - Piece about a French guy that developed a car that runs on compressed air.
- Compressed Air Powered Go Cart 2 - Exactly what it sounds like. The second of three videos, apparently.
- Crazy go-kart jump - A go-kart jump whose success depends on your point of view...
- brother flipping go-kart - Drink driving in a go-kart.
- street racing - Another "Ronseal" video*....
- Police VS Street Racer [Greatest Police Chase] - Police chase from a helicopter.
- Ghost Car Vanishes During Police Chase !!! wow ! - Ghost Car... yeah, right...
- Ghost Car - The video of the car on the winding road with the zombie jumping out at the end.
- scary - Another stupid "jump out and say 'boo!'" video.
- The Matrix Movie Mistakes - Matrix bloopers.
So there we are, "The Earth is wonderful" to "the Earth is fake" in 11 videos...