Thing 23: Summarise your experience of the programme
And so we come to the final thing on the programme. For this all we ask is that you write a final blog post evaluating your participation in the programme.
For this you might like to think about:
- which thing/s you found most useful
- which thing/s you most enjoyed doing
- which thing/s you will continue to use
- what impact you think social media is having/will have on the future of scholarly communication
In addition please can you quickly look back through all of your blog posts to make sure you've written about each thing.
And when you've done that.... you can register your completion. The final date to register your completion of the programme is Sunday 8th January, so there’s still time to catch up if you’ve fallen behind.
Following the programme you might like to continue exploring new tools. Listed below are some events and resources that might help:
- Digital Researcher 2012 – an event running in February 2012 organised jointly by Vitae and the British Library.
- Organising references using Mendeley – a workshop for Warwick students running in February organised by Salma Patel.
- Twitter for researchers – a workshop for Warwick students running in the New Year. Keep an eye out for details on the Research Exchange website and social media accounts.
- LSE Impact blog – particularly useful are the resources and popular posts pages.
And finally, keep an eye out for details of the next PhD Network event where we would like to recognise the achievements of our 23 Things for the Digital Professional participants.
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.