All 1 entries tagged Medicine
View all 85 entries tagged Medicine on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Medicine at Technorati | There are no images tagged Medicine on this blog
June 12, 2007
Importing References from the Cochrane Library
If you want to import references from the Cochrane Library of Systematic Reviews, it is now possible to do so. Just follow these steps:Step 1: Saving your Cochrane Library references
- Do your search on the Cochrane Library as normal.
- From the list of results, mark the references you want to keep by ticking the box to the left hand side of the individual reference.
- Click on the Export Selected Citations button at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen, under Export Type choose either Citation (to save the basic details) or Citation and Abstract (to save the basic details and the summary).
- Under File Type, choose either PC or Mac, depending on the computer you are using, then click the Go button.
- Choose Save to Disk when prompted and save the file to a disk (you can change the filename at this stage if you wish).
- Log in your RefWorks account as normal.
- Click on References then Import
- On the next screen, under Import Filter/Data Source, select Wiley InterScience.
- Under Database select Wiley InterScience.
- Click the Browse button to find the file you have just saved from the Cochrane Library and double click on it to select it.
- Click the Import button at the bottom of the screen to import the references into your account.