All 1 entries tagged Emerald
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Emerald on entries | View entries tagged Emerald at Technorati | There are no images tagged Emerald on this blog
February 19, 2007
Before you can export references from Emerald, you may need to create your own profile, which will allow you to build a marked list of references. To do this click on My Profile and fill in your details to complete the registration process.To export records into your RefWorks account, try the following.
- Mark the records you are interested in by clicking on them.
- Click on Add to My List (this is in black next to the drop-down menu labelled Session Marked List.)
- On the left hand side of the screen, click on Market List, then click Download (ASCII) in the middle of the screen.
- Save the references to your computer as a text file.
- Login to your RefWorks account and select Import from the References menu.
- Select Emerald as the Import Filter/Data Source
- Click on the Browse button and double-click on the file you have just saved.
- Click on Import to put add the References into your RefWorks account