All 2 entries tagged Bsp
March 30, 2007
If you find that the Direct Export option isn’t working when you try and take references from a database and put them into your RefWorks account, it may be because your web browser is storing a cached version of the page. This is a problem you’re most likely to come across when using Business Source Premier (BSP), but it might affect others too.
To clear your Cache:
Internet Explorer Users: Click the Tools menu, then select Internet Options. Make sure the General tab is displayed and under the section Temporary Internet Files, click Delete Files then OK, followed by OK again.
Firefox Users: Click Tools, then Options. Click the Privacy button and click the Clear button next to Cache, then OK.
August 02, 2006
Although Business Source Premier allows you to import references directly into RefWorks, occasionally people have reported problems doing this from off-campus. If you experience difficulties, there is another, slightly longer way you can get your references into RefWorks. This is split into two stagesStage one: saving your references
- Access Business Source Premier as usual
- Click Add to the right of each of the articles you want to save
- Click Folder in the top left hand corner of the screen
- Click Save to Disk
- Click Bibliographic Manager
- Choose the option Citations in a format that can be uploaded to bibliographic management software
- Click the Save button. A new web page opens.
- Click File > Save As (or Save Page As)
- Enter a filename and where you would like to save the file as normal
- Under Save as Type make sure Text file is selected
- Open up Refworks
- From Import Filter/Data Source, select EBSCOhost
- From Database, select Business Source Premier
- Click the Browse button and locate the file you have just saved
- Click Import