Exporting References from Emerald
Before you can export references from Emerald, you may need to create your own profile, which will allow you to build a marked list of references. To do this click on My Profile and fill in your details to complete the registration process.To export records into your RefWorks account, try the following.
- Mark the records you are interested in by clicking on them.
- Click on Add to My List (this is in black next to the drop-down menu labelled Session Marked List.)
- On the left hand side of the screen, click on Market List, then click Download (ASCII) in the middle of the screen.
- Save the references to your computer as a text file.
- Login to your RefWorks account and select Import from the References menu.
- Select Emerald as the Import Filter/Data Source
- Click on the Browse button and double-click on the file you have just saved.
- Click on Import to put add the References into your RefWorks account