All entries for Tuesday 13 March 2007
March 13, 2007
Did you know you can create a standalone bibliography from your RefWorks references without having to use Write-N-Cite to insert references manually into a separate document?
Using the instructions below, you can create a bibliography from all your references, from references stored in a specific folder, or using only references you have selected.
- Within RefWorks, click on the Bibliography menu.
- Under Output Style, select the citation style you want to use to format your bibliography.
- Make sure the option Format a bibliography from a list of references is selected.
- Under File Type, select Word for Windows. Note: If you are using a version earlier than Word 2000, you will need to select RTF (Rich Text Format) here instead.
- Under Include select All References (to use everything in your RefWorks account), My List (to use items you have previously marked) or choose a specific folder from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create Bibliography.
- The file can now be saved to disk as normal and opened in Word. Alternatively, you can send it to any valid email address.